Fall semester has officially started!! This semester I am making it a point to work harder and smarter to achieve my goals. So I sat down and wrote them out to make them more official.
By the end of the Fall 2016 semester, I plan to …
- Improve my GPA.
- Stay on top of deadlines with my Odyssey articles.
- Manage my time so I can study without sacrificing essential sleep hours.
- Grow my AMWA chapter’s member list and improve our events.
- Take time for me to reenergize and explore my surroundings.
- Increase audience of my blog and Odyssey articles.
- Network with other bloggers.
- Work towards embracing a healthier lifestyle.
- Take breaks from school and work to mentally recharge.
- Avoid stressful or toxic people and activities.
- Get into a research lab that I will both enjoy and learn from.
- Post consistently on this blog and its social media accounts.
- Get on a budget.
- Bring lunches from home to save time and money.
- Start savings and preparing for my trips next semester.
What are your goals for this semester? Comment below and let’s keep each other accountable.